[mesa-users] Triple systems

Mairan Teodoro mairan.teodoro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 09:51:13 EDT 2016

Hi, Hagai!

Good to know you're working on something in that regard and thanks for the
help offer.
I'll let you know if I get stuck in the way. ;)

m.

Sent with MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=mairan.teodoro@gmail.com&idSignature=22>

--
Dr. Mairan Teodoro
Universities Space Research Association &
mairan.teodoro at nasa.gov
http://asd.gsfc.nasa.gov/Mairan.Teodoro