[mesa-users] installation error

Jing Luan jingluan.xw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:41:20 EDT 2016

Hello,

I got the following error while ./install. I did not find the same problem
in mesa's trouble-shooting FAQs. I followed the instructions on mesa's
webpage from pre-requests all the way to installation. Would some one help
please? Thanks :-D

checking for C compiler default output file name...

configure: error: in `/Users/jingluan/Dropbox/mesa-r8118/crlibm/crlibm':

See `config.log' for more details.

make: *** [build] Error 77

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

/Users/jingluan/Dropbox/mesa-r8118/crlibm/crlibm

./build_and_test FAILED