[mesa-users] How do I fix this problem?

Samuel Dupree sdupree at speakeasy.net
Sat Jan 3 00:20:27 EST 2015

I'm attempting to install install mesa-r7184 (on an external drive)
using the December 12, 2014 release of the mesa SDK on a MacBook Pro
running Mac OS X ver.10.10.1.

I successfully installed the mesa SDK in the Applications folder. When I
attempted to build and install MESA I got the following messages:

users-MacBook-Pro:mesa user$ ./install

/Volumes/TeraByte_HD/AstrophysicsLib/mesa/const
building const package.

make: `libconst.a' is up to date.
make: `libconst.a' is up to date.
gfortran -fopenmp -o ../tester test_const.o -L../../make -lconst
   "start", referenced from:
      implicit entry/start for main executable
make: *** [tester] Error 1

/Volumes/TeraByte_HD/AstrophysicsLib/mesa/const/test
FAILED

/Volumes/TeraByte_HD/AstrophysicsLib/mesa/const
./build_and_test FAILED

users-MacBook-Pro:mesa user$

I haven't been able to find the cause of the error.

Any suggestions.

Sam Dupree.