[mesa-users] Is it possible to disable PGPLOT? Easily and gracefully?

Bill Paxton paxton at kitp.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 25 16:13:26 EST 2015

Hi Mike,

I use my Mac laptop from home as an expensive terminal to access my large Mac at work by using screen sharing instead of messing with remote X windows.

Except for occasional slow internet connections, it is wonderful.  You continue to run with PGPLOT using the remote screen as seen locally rather than trying to get X windows to forward commands from the work machine to your local X windows.   much, much simpler.

Cheers,
Bill