[mesa-users] Simple questions about big net test suite case

Choi, Jieun jieun.choi at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 25 15:26:59 EST 2015

Hi Hyun Taek,

I don't know the answer to your second question, but you can choose the net
in your inlist by setting the following in star_job:

   change_net = .true. ! switch nuclear reaction network
   new_net_name = 'mesa_3335.net' ! only used if change_net if true

These options can be found in mesa/star/defaults/star_job.defaults.

Cheers,
Jieun