[mesa-users] Gyre and python

Cyrus Zalian thebigkiwi2003 at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 10 05:34:42 EST 2015

Thanks a lot for your response Monique.

Finally what I did is to run the make_plot.py program on my personnal
computer after computing all the necessary GYRE files on the server and
downloading them. As the file are small (for the moment), it's an
acceptable solution for the moment while I'm waiting for the answer from
the server's adminstrator.

If he can't help me, then I'll get some time and look at your solution.

Thanks again !