[mesa-users] Epsilon Eridani (~1 Msun) Evolution

Sitti Attari Khairunnisa sa.khairunnisa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 01:04:16 EST 2015

Dear all,

I use MESA to create stellar evolution model for Epsilon Eridani from
pre-MS. Epsilon eridani is a main sequence star with spectral type K2 and
mass about 0.795 Msun. But the program only works until AGB phase and
cannot reach the white dwarf phase, because suddenly the program stops with
warning: 'convergence problem'. I only use mass and metalicity (Z) (the
only data available for e eri from papers) input data to make the evolution
model. The inlist and HRD will be available on the attachment. I don't know
what's wrong with the inlist or maybe I need other things to be considered
to create stellar evolution model. I will be grateful for any help you can

Best regards,
Sitti A. Khairunnisa