[mesa-users] Deuterium burning in PMS stars

Aaron Dotter aaron.dotter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:44:51 EST 2015

Hi Mike

Try adding one or more of these to you history_columns.list:

   ! the following add all of the isos that are in the current net

   ! add_center_abundances
   ! add_surface_abundances
   ! add_average_abundances
   ! add_log_center_abundances
   ! add_log_surface_abundances
   ! add_log_average_abundances

These will add all the isotopes in the current net to the history file and
you can monitor when h2 begins to be depleted.

Cheers,
Aaron