[mesa-users] Horizontal Branch in 1M_pre_ms_to_wd

Félix Blais felix.blais.duff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:11:26 EST 2015

These are my inlists :

 initial_mass = 1.0
 initial_z = 0.00d0

 RGB_wind_scheme = 'Reimers'
 AGB_wind_scheme = 'Blocker'
 RGB_to_AGB_wind_switch = 1d-4
 Reimers_wind_eta = 0.7d0
 Blocker_wind_eta = 0.7d0

I've done this for 1.0Mass, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6 and 1.8 at z= 0.00 withe these
parameters and i got the picture i sent you

I did the same thing with z= 0.01 and there is a big difference iin the HB.
Is a high value of Reimers_wind_eta will get high mass loss? and what is
the difference between 0.01 and 0.01d0?

Thank you