[mesa-users] Burning questions

Ondrea Clarkson ond20id at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:25:44 EDT 2015

Frank and Bill,

Thank you both very much! Between the two of you, you led me in exactly the
right direction I needed to be. I now have a much more extensive network
than I did and it seems so far that everything I wanted is there. It's
amazing how obvious things seem once you know them...

For the future, is there anywhere that all reaction handles are kept?
Reactions.list and rates_def.f are only a very small portion of what is
available and some of the handles are less obvious than others.
Are the binary files in the cache folder created as one goes?

And, once again, I'm going to ask about those compound reactions (my
advisor wants to know). His concern, from what I gathered, is that there
may be a loss of information on energy by doing things this way. I do see
that MESA is not grabbing them in the net I just made using
add_isos_and_reactions and they were listed for use in hard wired nets.

Thank you again,
Ondrea