[mesa-users] preferred windows terminal client

Willie Strickland cwskas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:10:51 EDT 2014

I am assisting some students who will be accessing MESA on a cluster using various flavors of Windows.  What would you Window's users recommend as a terminal client?  Is there anything special needed to activate pgstar results on the local machine?

I have only worked with one individual so far, who is using Putty and it works fine, but so far we have not been able to get pgstar output.  She gets an error on the terminal if pgstar = .true.

Thanks,

Willie