[mesa-users] how to attribute unlicensed source file

Bill Paxton paxton at kitp.ucsb.edu
Wed Aug 27 00:21:15 EDT 2014

Good grief --- now we need a mesa intellectual property lawyer!  Does the license on the including file cover the included one?   I never thought about it.    For the binary search algorithm, it is hard to imagine anyone getting upset about copyrights --- it was invented by Archimedes wasn't it?  or was it Euclid?    Do you think we need to copy the copyright boilerplate to all of the include files too?   If so, plaase go ahead and do it. ;D

-b