[mesa-users] how to attribute unlicensed source file

Aaron Dotter aaron.dotter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 21:49:31 EDT 2014

Hi,

Here's a question for Bill that is probably of interest to others:

I am in the process of posting some code on github.  Within this code I use
the binary_search function from num/public/num_binary_search.dek.  I'd like
to include that file in the source distribution for my project.

Normally, MESA source files include the copyright and GPL at the top.  This
file, however, is included from num_lib.f so it has no copyright/license
header of its own.

How shall I go about attributing this file to MESA/Bill?

Thanks,
Aaron