[mesa-users] Timestep control

Bill Paxton paxton at kitp.ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 26 13:41:33 EDT 2014

Hi Josiah,

I stated it for mass loss since Mathieu had asked for a limit rated to mass loss timescale.
For your case, I think we are already covered with "delta_lg_star_mass_limit",
although perhaps the name isn't the best.   Note that we also have limits for
the change in Mdot ("delta_mdot_limit").

No limits yet for change in rate of change of Mdot however. ;D

This is another situation where run_star_extras is our fallback!

-B