[mesa-users] Timestep control

Tomasz Plewa tomekplewa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:28:21 EDT 2014

Besides CFL limit, there are several local timescales of interest
(nuclear energy, heat, viscosity), All those can be controlled by
imposing limits by how much they can change per time step (abundances,
pressure, velocity, angular momentum, etc). Perhaps with those in place,
advancing through certain violent evolutionary phases will become possible.

Tomek