[mesa-users] Where can I get the inlist files for the mesa instrument paper 1?

Robert FARMER rjfarmer at asu.edu
Mon Aug 18 12:35:22 EDT 2014

Hi
Your best bet is to look inside the star/test_suite folder and look for
similar problems to those shown in the paper rather than using the old
inlists. After 3 years its unlikely that the inlists used in the paper will
still work as expected without being changed.

If you look inside the star/defaults/controls.default file in the section
on "mass loss or gain" there are plenty of options for setting wind loss
parameters.

Rob