[mesa-users] Question about abundances in the 1 Msun test problem

Francis Timmes fxt44 at mac.com
Wed Aug 6 23:38:28 EDT 2014

i’m not one to generate unnecessary work or endless options.
personally, i use set_uniform_xa_from_file when i want to set
an exact composition. let’s try an mini-experiment on sensing
what the community thinks would be useful.

mesa-users:
is the current two completely general schemes and the proposed options
for choosing between "dump missing metals in the most massive isotope”
and "renormalize the metals” sufficient for your immediate purposes or
is additional flexibility needed? no response means you are ok with the
current adjustability.

fxt