[mesa-users] Pulse package

Dennis Stello stello at physics.usyd.edu.au
Thu Nov 28 21:33:42 EST 2013

Dear Zeynep,

I am not sure what you mean by 'pulse package' and what
command(s) and inlist(s) you executed and from where in the mesa-tree.  I
am even less of a mind reader than Bill ;0)

If you just want freqs of a model, you just generate the appropriate
stellar structure file (fgong for adipls or gyre or the gyre-specific
output for gyre only...search for 'fgong' and 'gyre' in your
mesa/star/defaults/ files for how to 'turn those one').  Then go to
/mesa/gyre/ or /mesa/adipls/ and read the readme files for how to run the
pulsations codes.

Hope that helps.
Cheers/
Dennis/