[mesa-users] running WR models

Roni Waldman roni181066 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 09:21:29 EST 2013

Hi Ehsan,
Thanks for your advice.
As you can see from the attached plot, there is no density inversion.
The red line is the run without mass loss close to the initial epoch of the
run.
The green, blue, and cyan lines are different epochs (in this order) in the
problematic run, with mass loss.

As opposed to the issue discussed by Matteo, the envelope in my case is
shrinking.

I'll appreciate any additional thoughts.

Cheers,
Roni