[mesa-users] overshoot_f_above_nonburn/burn_he/...

Roni Waldman roni181066 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 02:59:46 EDT 2013

Hi Ilka and MESA users,
As far as I know, the only observational evidence is that which you
mention, and it is relevant for the main sequence, i.e. overshoot above the
H burning core.
People usually use the same parameters for all other convective regions
just because there is no better thing to do.
If anybody knows otherwise, I will be happy to be corrected.
Cheers,
Roni