[mesa-users] Getting the create_planet script to plot a graph and save history and profiles

Andy Lezcano andyana2007 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 10 11:37:51 EDT 2013

Hey there again everyone,

so today my issue is that I'm having some difficulty getting the planet
creating module to plot graphs and output to a history file. I have set the
load.rb in both the history and profiles files to tehir respective paths
and i get no errors when I run the model. I simply cant get PGStar to plot
however. I have tried setting the individual inlist files to output a
real-time plot and save to a directory and all of the commands seem valid,
except for that small part where I get no output ;)
Any help with this would be much appreciated.
-Andy L.