[mesa-users] Fundamental Modes from ADIPLS/MESA

Bill Wolf wmwolf at physics.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 12 19:15:59 EDT 2012

Hello MESA gurus!

I'm trying to find the fundamental oscillation modes for stars in the instability strip, but I'm having trouble making sense of what's going on in the adipls, astero, or pulse directories. I see that there is an astero pre-made model in the test suite, but again, I'm not quite sure what's going on there.

I currently have several models saved that are parked in the instability strip. Is there a straightforward way to get the modes from these saved models?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Bill Wolf