[mesa-users] Problems with TIOGA

Chris Mankovich cmankovich at umail.ucsb.edu
Sat Mar 10 19:30:02 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

Has anyone found a resolution for the issue with Tioga not writing pdfs
despite reasonable terminal output?  The final line of the output is indeed
something like  "26
 /home/chris/mesa/star/test/star_profile/profiles_out/dynamo_info.pdf", but
that pdf doesn't exist; profiles_out is still empty.

Regards,
Chris