[mesa-users] mesa install -- succeeds at last!

Prof M. N. Anandaram anandaram_mn at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 10:30:46 EST 2012

I now install csh by 'sudo apt-get install csh'
and then run clean install.
This time the whole process runs smoothly like a symphony
and the sweet message of successful install of MESA finally appears!
So here I appreciate your hard work in creating mesasdk and
thank you for your help and time.

There is only one query here about the setting of OMP_NUM_THREADS=n:
My PC uses Intel i3 chip which has 2 cores(=cpus) and 4 threads.
While I did set n=2 per your advice should I not set n=4 ?

Anyway I look forward to trying Bill's appetizer next!

Anandaram