[mesa-users] Problems with TIOGA

Ehsan Moravveji moravveji at iasbs.ac.ir
Fri Jan 27 15:18:18 EST 2012

Hi all,
I tried to install and run Tioga on my MacBook, but the
outcome was not really promising. I tried running Tioga in the terminal
twice, and in both times, my system hanged! So, I had to do a manual
restart.
>From then, I gave up, and stick to my own IDL routines.
As Bill said once, Tioga is no longer maintained.
Best
regards.
Ehsan.
> Exactly,
>
> The output seems fine but when I look
in the profiles_out folder there is
> nothing. I have the same
problem when I use star history instead of star
> profile.
>
> I have a student with a mac laptop. We will install MESA
there and try to
> see if we can use TIOGA. Maybe this is a
problem with LINUX.