[mesa-users] Problems with TIOGA

Giannotti, Maurizio MGiannotti at mail.barry.edu
Fri Jan 27 15:12:21 EST 2012

Exactly,

The output seems fine but when I look in the profiles_out folder there is nothing. I have the same problem when I use star history instead of star profile.

I have a student with a mac laptop. We will install MESA there and try to see if we can use TIOGA. Maybe this is a problem with LINUX.

Thanks,
Maurizio