[mesa-users] Problems with TIOGA

Bill Paxton paxton at kitp.ucsb.edu
Tue Jan 24 22:16:14 EST 2012

Hi Maurizio,

I just checked on my machine.  I did a run in the work directory so that there were files in LOGS.
Then I did cd star_profile and ran tioga using the same command you did.
I got the following terminal output and also found the following new file in profiles_out.

/Users/bpaxton/mesa/star/work/star_profile: tioga by_mass -m 0
log_mass_frac_ymin -6
xs.length 1040
xs[0] 2.98962080547118
xs[-1] 1.17545985800201e-07
@xmin
@xmax
@grid_min 0
@grid_max -1
xs[@grid_min] 2.98962080547118
xs[@grid_max] 1.17545985800201e-07
show_by @xaxis_by mass name abundances
no frills false
eval_str  =   abundances(xs, xlabel)
 Abundances_figure.pdf
  0  /Users/bpaxton/mesa/star/work/star_profile/profiles_out/Abundances.pdf

Do you get similar terminal output to this?

Try putting these files in your work/LOGS.  Then you'll have the same data for plotting as I do.

You should then get the same pdf output.  Do you get anything?

-Bill