[mesa-users] error in project compiling

umberto.battino at unibas.ch umberto.battino at unibas.ch
Tue Jan 17 14:29:52 EST 2012

Hi all,
I'm trying to compile simple project.. and actually is not the first
time.. as usual I typed ./clean and ./mk in my work directory. After
that the following message is displayed:

gfortran -fno-range-check  -fopenmp -fbounds-check -g
-I/home/umberto/mesa/include -I/home/umberto/mesasdk/include -c
-ffree-form ../src/run_star_extras.f
make: *** No rule to make target `run_star.o', needed by
`star_solar_life'.  Stop.

I don't know why it fails in making run_star.o, since it did not have
problem few days ago in doing that. And I also think is something very
simple, but despite that I'm still confused.. can you help me? Thanks
very much!

  Umberto Battino