[mesa-users] Seeking community input on MESA's web presence

Conny Aerts conny at ster.kuleuven.be
Tue Jan 17 03:14:51 EST 2012

Hi MESAs,

while not an active daily user of MESA, I follow the email discussions
with great interest (even the mails on the technicalities are much more
interesting than SPAM or boring admin mails), something that would
certainly not happen if I were to be obliged to go and search in
documents or on a Twiki-type info channel. FAQ lists are always useful.
But I am not the main customer you should aim at, so the intensive users
should have the decisions in hand.

Best regards,
Conny

Conny Aerts                         tel: +32/16/32 70 28
Director                            fax: +32/16/32 79 99
Instituut voor Sterrenkunde
K.U.Leuven
Celestijnenlaan 200D03.29
3001 Leuven                e-mail:conny at ster.kuleuven.be
Belgium                      http://fys.kuleuven.be/ster
Professor of Asteroseismology
Afdeling Sterrenkunde, IMAPP        tel: +31/24/365 2804
Radboud University Nijmegen         fax: +31/24/365 2807
Heyendaalseweg 135              e-mail:aerts at astro.ru.nl
6525 AJ Nijmegen                  http://www.astro.ru.nl
The Netherlands