[mesa-users] bad CPU in executable

Richard Townsend townsend at astro.wisc.edu
Sun Jan 15 09:32:53 EST 2012

Hi Anders --

It was my understanding that 10.4 could still run 64-bit executables, even though it runs in 32-bit mode. However, that doesn't appear to be the case -- your computer doesn't understand how to run the code in the SDK, which is 64-bit.

I'm afraid you may have to upgrade to a more-recent version of OS X.

cheers,

Rich