[mesa-users] Help, error compiling mesa on 64-bit Ubuntu

Francis Timmes fxt44 at mac.com
Sun Jan 15 00:25:30 EST 2012

for the non-sdk attempt:

this error message indicates that your module "mod_root" has been
compiled with a different compiler version than the one you're using
to compile const_def.mod. please make sure you execute the "./clean"
script at the top level of mesa. alternatively, put new versions of
mesa in new directories - this will ensure only one compiler does all the work.

fxt