[mesa-users] [mesa-news] mesa release 3844

Bill Paxton paxton at kitp.ucsb.edu
Sun Jan 8 19:49:34 EST 2012

On Jan 8, 2012, at 1:35 PM, Francis Timmes wrote:

> the new simpler makefile_header has removed all explicit support for ifort.

Hi,

I forgot to mention in the release message that the default makefile_header is now
the one for the mesasdk.   For folks who want to use ifort, makefile_header_non_mesasdk
is in utills as a template.     I'll add a comment to the default makefile_header
explaining the setup.   Does this look okay?

# NOTE: this default version of makefile_header
# assumes you will be using the mesasdk.
# if you do not want that, you can use the
# makefile_header_non_mesasdk file as a template.

-Bill