[mesa-users] MESA for Education

Kevin Moore kmoore at physics.ucsb.edu
Sun Jan 8 11:05:46 EST 2012

Hi all,

I'm just letting the mailing list know that Lars and I are planning on using MESA in our grad stellar structure class this quarter. If anyone has used MESA (or any other code) in this capacity, we'd appreciate any relevant advice or resources you may have.

In keeping with the open source spirit of MESA, I'd like to have some way to make available what we come up with so others may benefit. I'm not sure the best way to do this, ideas?

-Kevin