[mesa-users] Installing MESA on a supercomputer (Richard Townsend)

Francis Timmes fxt44 at mac.com
Thu Jan 5 02:31:18 EST 2012

hi ben, rich, kevin (and the mesa community),

i had no luck compiling mesa under pgi on the nersc
machines hopper and franklin this past summer. the issue
boiled down to certain pointer structures used in mesa
not being supported in that version of the pgi compiler.

i would be interested in hearing from anyone about
successes or failures on running mesa on any supercomputer
or largish parallel cluster.

fxt