[mesa-users] Installing MESA on a supercomputer

Richard Townsend townsend at astro.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 4 15:52:56 EST 2012

Hi Kevin --

This is a common problem with systems using 'older' (pre-2.11) versions of the GNU C library (glibc), which is a standard (and significant) part of all Linux distributions. At the moment, I have no plans to support pre-2.11 glibc versions, since 2.11 has been out for over two years. So, the only workaround would be to upgrade to 2.11 or later.

cheers,

Rich